Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Monologue or a Letter...




When I was informed about it, I had no idea how to react. I wanted to fly… Because of you.

I never felt so complete. My eyes were full of joyful tears… Because of you.

I never wanted to feel, to work and to fight with all my powers… Only when I knew you would come into my life.

My life, your life, my breath, yours… My whole being devoted to you…

I, during nights, full of light, was flying with my white gown to far away places and to magical destinations to gather fairy stories for you, to read you during stormy nights, to keep away any fear…

I, full of love, was searching in the desert, which was so fine and delicate and constantly in my eyes, an oasis to find crystal water and fruits made of honey, to offer you food...

I, full of hope, took the sunsets and the sea and put them inside my heart; I was sending these colors and lights with thousand kisses to you.

I, full of sounds and melodies, was giving you the mortal beauty of life - the touched by divine hand. Tender touches, lullabies, sweet mumbling, soft melodies… from my soul, to you.

I, searched, found and planted with my own bare hands, the rarest roses of the universe: Red, yellow, pink, orange, white, purple, even blue I found for you... To assist you to learn that each color has an enchanted perfume, in order to love life.

I never dared to speak to you… too much pain in my heart. Pain that broke my heart into tiny pieces. Pain that only the ones that had suffered would know… Destruction… as if a huge mirror is broken into thousand pieces. Loneliness… as if you abandon a ship that sinks into a wild storm.

I was left all alone in the silent house to walk in the empty rooms of my heart. The wind was so tender; it barely moved the white curtains of the rooms. Everything smelled loss. With white sheets I covered carefully all the furniture. I locked the doors. I sealed the house. Everything closed.

You were in a hurry… You never met me. I never saw you. You never felt this atmosphere. You left early. You became an angel, beyond human beauty, beyond human death. And now you live over there and you are protecting me from the daily pain… From the mistakes of my soul, from the constant pain of my heart…

I loved you so much… nobody would ever know how...

2 Comments:

Blogger the BluElephant said...

i read both your blogs.. the greek and the english.. i thought that i would read something similar… but i was suprised as both are different and both equally good

happy new year

2:50 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

hey blue elephant,
your feedback is really appreciated!
and im happy that you had a nice surprise - in both languages!

happy 2007 to you, too!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home