Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Ray of Light...

While I was in the beginning of the 5th chapter of my new novel, I felt my hands full of light! It took me by surprise. As I type really fast, she was following my pace, my flow, my speed, creating long, fragile shadows behind my fingers, especially elegant, I have to admit. It felt like a secret fairies’ dance around my tiny office.

Then this joyful beam made me to raise my eyes and to take off my glasses. I was astonished from the view of my window. A huge, open gate full of light and gold, so unique and so beautiful for my humble, mortal eyes.

I dared to look at the sky, once again. The sky smiled and sends me the same playful ray. Then it touched my face, my eyes and my whole body became gold, as the light was covering my whole existence. I felt full of energy and light. As if I was part of a secret ceremony between God and nature. For unique, intense moments only…

A storm was approaching at the end of the horizon. The valuable, winter light was in hurry to go! The red, purple and golden colors were melted and spread over the mountains.

The ray of light, weak looked at me for the last time and promised to visit me, approximately the same time, if I would be there, in front of my lap-top in my tiny office. I am looking forward seeing her again…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home